Tuesday, August 4, 2009

When Technology Attacks

So my computer decided to stop working on me for a while. It was an issue of svchst or whatever over riding the explorer.exe program. The desktop background was all that was visible. For now, I have made a temporary fix. However, I'm still uncertain as to how it happened. A search on Google assures me of ... oh, about 200,000 different causes. "It's a virus", "It's a required update", ect.

So, what to do when Technology attacks? Well, for most problems, you can Google it, or you can have someone else with more experience look at it. But, what about the day when all Televisions, toasters, microwaves, blackberries and laptops decide to revolt?!?!?!?

I personally don't believe it will happen ... but just in case .

1 comment:

  1. Ack man, sounds like a Trojan virus. Best hope is to back up everything after you've scanned and reformat. 0_o

    ReplyDelete