Saturday, August 1, 2009

Plans and Such

So, I'm not one for planning ahead, but I'll give it a go. I plan on completing my first Novel before the end of the year. It's set locally in my home town. Boring place to set anything, really. The Novel isn't so much about the town, though, as it is about a murder mystery. I'd like feedback.

The main character is male. He was stalked for a period of three weeks before graduation. Someone close to him died graduation night. Almost two years later things start up again. A cryptic note is left on his car, his love interest is kidnapped, and he has to work with the sister of the deceased, who believes he was involved in her brother's death.

Seems like your run of the mill story, but I guess it's in the telling. So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment